March 2006-till date
Practicing Pediatric Urologist in area of Navi Mumbai & Mumbai.
- Special interest in Hypospadias- currently doing more than 200 hypospadias surgeries per year with referral base from all over India, Asia, Africa and middle east for failed hypospadias, hypospadias cripples, complex hypospadias and single stage urethroplasty. Considered one of the best & top surgeons for treatment of hypospadias for adults and children in India and worldwide.
- Laparoscopic Pediatric urology - One of the few Pediatric urologists with large series of Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty, Laparoscopic Orchiopexy and Laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Expert in Endourology Endoscopic treatment and surgery (URS, PCNL & Mini perc) for kidney stones in children
April- Jun 2008
- Visiting Professor at Department of Pediatric Urology, University of Minnesota Children’s Hospital- Worked in Simulation labs for Robotic surgeries and participated in academic activities in Urology Division.
- International visitor at Harvard Medical School & Boston Children’s Hospital, MA, USA.
Oct 2005 - Jan 2006
- Stecker International Scholarship at Ohio State University
International Scholar in Columbus Children’s Hospital under guidance of Prof Steven Koff and Dr V.R.Jayanthi. I gained a lot of experience in Reconstructive Genitourinary Surgery, single stage Hypospadias repairs, Pediatric Endourology, Laparoscopic urological surgeries and counseling/management of Antenatally Diagnosed renal anomalies.
Jan 2005- Sep 2005
- PSG Medical College- Worked as an Assistant Professor and In-charge of Department of Pediatric Surgery at PSG Medical College at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. This is a superspeciality tertiary level hospital with a capacity of 810 beds. Each year 100 students are admitted for MBBS course through state level entrance examination and postgraduate courses are also available in various departments
Jan 1999- Jan 2005
- M.Ch in Pediatric Surgery at All India Institute of Medical Sciences at New Delhi
AIIMS is the premier medical institute of India. The workload includes Pediatric Urology (50% of total workload), Oncosurgery, Neurosurgery (spina bifida and hydrocephalus) General Surgery, Neonatal Surgery and Trauma services. Additionally, there was training in Adult General Surgery for 9 months, Orthopedic Surgery for 2 months and Neurosurgery for 1 month